|It is a nice bag though, don't you think?|
- walk to a restaurant 3 times a day (unless the butler set up our meal in our room)
- turn magazine pages
- lift and lower plenty of food and drinks from the table to the mouth
- snorkel (I figure this activity torched, oh, maybe 12 calories: 3 excursions x 4 calories each = 12 calories burned)
- heal from the sunburns acquired while snorkeling (maybe burned another 12 calories)
- repack my suitcase before leaving (the butler unpacked it when we arrived)
I know. I. AM. PATHETIC. And hurting.
NOT a good week for exercise.
|They were packed and ready to use|
Well anyway, I need to be positive about all this, and I choose to be. I WILL get my fitness back. I WILL get over the hump. I WILL eat healthily (is that a word?) I WILL lose this extra weight.
And I WILL enjoy the process.
NOW WHERE'S THE ADVIL?
P.S. My son wants me to join him for a "Tough Mudder" event in mid-September. Could I be ready for that by then? Hmmmmm..........