If you are not familiar with this event, here is what the official website of the Tough Mudder says: "Tough Mudder events are hardcore 10-12 mile obstacle courses designed by British Special Forces to test your all around strength, stamina, mental grit, and cameraderie.
With the most innovative courses, half a million inspiring participants, and more than $3 million raised for the Wounded Warrior Project, Tough Mudder is the prenier adventure challenge series in the world."
1. Someone has to take care of Caleb's puppy. Dogs are not allowed in the viewing areas. I know, that would seem to sound like a cop-out.
2. I fear that if I went, I could possibly suffocate in the oxygen-depleted testosterone-heavy atmosphere.
3. I myself could possibly die of a heart attack watching my son doing all means of potentially harmful stunts. (Kinda like when he went bungee jumping in New Zealand. My heart can only take so much stress.)
4. I do not want to watch my son crawl through the mud under the dangling electrically charged hanging ropes.
5. I'm sure when he returns home I will hear all the glorious details of how awful and painful and amazing it was.
In case you want to see more of what's ahead for Caleb, watch this:
So, go get 'em Caleb! Be safe! Have fun!