So here's my list (because you know I love lists) of a few things I have learned through blogging:
1. I am more observant of the world around me. I find myself looking for photo and other sharing opportunities.
2. Unbelievably, it is possible for my computer-loathing mother to want to use a computer. She is addicted to reading my daily blog just to make sure she is not missing anything.
3. Face-to-face is not the only way to meet folks and develop friendships. I even look forward to meeting some of my blogging acquaintances somewhere along the road someday, like I read of others doing.
4. I wish I was free to travel more, but hopefully that time will come. Reading the reports of and looking at photos from others' travels has extended my BUCKET TRAVEL LIST all that much longer. For my age I have traveled a bit, but there is just so much more out there to see.
|I want my passport to look more like this one.|
6. I need my mind challenged every day. Reading others' blogs and writing my own meets a part of that need.
7. Certain topics are of more interest to some people than others. I am learning what other blogs interest me most, and also what I enjoy writing about the most.
8. I still do not care to read blogs that mostly comment on the weather, or always start out doing so. I much prefer reading about what people are thinking or doing.
9. There are too many things in this world that I want to see and just not enough time to do so.
10. I have lots of thoughts, ideas, and travel plans, so I do not expect to run out of material to blog about. I'm a lady after all, and we ladies
talk way too much like to share things.
So I will close by saying Thank You to all my readers and blogging friends.
Stay tuned, more to come.....