The last 17 times, no actually 17 years, I have been eating lunch at the Wendy's in my town, they get my chicken sandwich wrong. It happened again this week. How hard is it to get "everything" on your sandwich when you ask for "everything?"
2. Weather blogging. Dislike. Very much. (Just one step above whine blogging, I suppose.)
3. The neighbor's little rat dog that barks incessantly. And I swear it has been alive for at least 37 years.
4. The snake corpse that is STILL stuck in the bottom of my garbage can.
5. Squirrel battles at our bird feeders. My son says he can "take care of it."
6. Contractors that do not show up on the appointed date. And don't call to tell you, either.
7. Standing and waiting, while my puppy is potsing around, trying to find the exact perfect 2 inches of real estate to do business with, when I am the one who really needs to go.
8. "How To" books I've bought that don't really tell me "how to."
9. The container of couscous in my pantry that never goes away.
10. The dark chocolate that was in my pantry and is now missing.
11. The scale. Enough. Said.
12. Store bought salsa labelled "Medium" that is still clearing my sinuses 24 hours later.
13. A $1.99 item on sale for $1.00 but "Must Buy 10" in fine print.
14. Too many dog farts in my vicinity.
15. Seeing this in a public food store:
Thank you friends for reading. I now feel very much lighter and better. Here's the reality though:
I really can't complain, and I shouldn't.