jillgoes

jillgoes

Monday, August 27, 2012

Signs, Signs, Everywhere A Sign.....

Today I'm just gonna toss out some of the miscellaneous signs I've seen along my travels over the last 3 or 4 months.  If you are a blogger, you will probably agree that blogging encourages you to be more observant of the details around you.  Most of these signs I noticed just made me laugh:

Seen at T & D's Cats Wildlife Refuge, Penns Creek, Pennsylvania
Really?















No thank you










                                     
Liverpool, Pennsylvania
And, the town of Blue Ball is nearby.
I'm sure there's a Bible verse somewhere explaining this.

                                             


That's all I have for now, folks.  Keep your eyes peeled as you travel about, and you may find yourself an extra smile.  

1 comment:

  1. Dang Jill, you had me laughing out loud. I had to wipe the tears out of my eyes to see to write this, I was laughing so hard. Good post, thanks.

    ReplyDelete