So I need to gripe. These complaints just keep cycling round and round in my brain, and I figure if I put them out to you all, it will sort of diffuse them and eventually they will slide away and be gone. So here goes:
1. Seventeen days in a row with no sun. Nuff said.
2. Big piles of black snow are really ugly. There are a lot of them around here nowadays.
3. I dislike it when truckers in the passing lane fly by me when the roads are obviously icy and treacherous. That's too scary.
4. Xlerator hand dryers in public restrooms are frightening and dangerous. They blow so hard that I have to make sure my rings stay on, and then when I leave the restroom I cannot hear for the next half hour.
5. What is the sense of having automatic entrance doors at department stores, but then not automatic exit doors? To quote from a favorite movie of mine (Rainman), "K-mart sucks."
6. This boot is still on my foot, and I can't see it going away any time soon.
7. Recently I had lunch in one of my favorite local cafes. The entire time I was eating there was a woman pacing back and forth in the main aisle, talking loudly on her cell phone. Why would she think we would all want to hear her life played out in front of us like that? This behavior is just generally inconsiderate.
8. I am still waging the battle against the occasional stink bug. Just found one the other day in my house. Gone now.
9. Why do people want to wreck up their automobiles by putting such dumb stuff on them? I must admit, when I saw this one I had to wait till the driver came back to see if she was what she advertised. She did not appear to be what she advertised. At all.
10. My husband tricked me into accompanying him twice in two weekends on a trip to Lowe's. He thinks Lowe's is a hot date. I. Do. Not. I believe he even breathes better in there. All is well with the world for him in there. I just wanna get the heck out.
Well there I've done it. I've unloaded my burden of gripes and diffused them out into the atmosphere. I'm sure tomorrow will have its very own problems, but for today, I'm good.
Have a great day, folks.