jillgoes

jillgoes

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy, Happy!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Eric, Rachel, Brianna, and Tori
Yes, I'm happy.  Beyond happy.  And that is because I will be having ALL of my children and their spouses and their children, and even some of their pets at home THIS EVENING.

That doesn't usually happen.  Due to geographical locations and work schedules, I cannot even remember the last time when all of us were here at home all at once.

So I'm happy, happy, happy and cooking non-stop.  I'm blessed to have such a wonderful family, and it keeps growing, and I love that.

Ellie and Jarrod
Oldest daughter Rachel, her husband Eric, and their twins Tori and Brianna will be here.

Middle daughter Lindsay, her husband Todd, and their children Jarrod and baby Ellie are coming.

Youngest daughter Sarah, her husband Lance, and their two cats, Penny and Snickers, made the long drive in from Ohio.  She's a trooper, having had major surgery just three weeks ago.

Sarah and Lance
Son Caleb who lives here at home, will be bringing his girlfriend Hannah.

And of course, Puppy Sheila is here, and always excited, holiday or not.

Caleb and Hannah













As I said I'm blessed.  And, all four of our parents are still alive and will be here over the holidays too.

To all my friends and family, I hope your day will be filled with many special moments.  I know mine will, and for that I am grateful.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure that I do not need to tell you to have a great time. You have a great looking family. I know you are proud of them. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful looking family..and your parents to boot...it can't get any better than that...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that your family was able to all be together for Christmas! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete