jillgoes

jillgoes

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's A Dog's Life

Well Election 2012 is over, and regardless of how you or I feel about it, it is what it is.

Because I call myself a Christian, I will share here a facebook comment I came across this morning while having my coffee.   Whether or not we are happy with the election result, this wise friend of mine urged all those who call themselves Christians to:


1.  Be careful of what words exit your mouth.  (Eph. 4:29)

2.  Be kind in all conversations.  (Col. 4:6)

3.  Pray for the president and others in government.  (1 Tim 2:1-2)

4.  Don't complain and argue.  (Phil. 2:14)

Of course I have translated the Biblical language using the Jill's Modern Translation version.

For me, these four exhortations will be a tall order today.  I will give it my best.


And now on to some lighter matter.  Pets.  Sometimes pets just make us happy, and that's where I want to go with this post right now.

I'm just gonna share a few photos of our Weimaraner puppy, Sheila, that I've been collecting over the last year or so.  I hope you enjoy her antics as much as I have.

"What?  I didn't do it....."  













Sheila the ice princess





Sheila's new toy
The dog bed just wasn't close enough to "Main Man."
A better vantage point
Ghost dog
"I wish you wouldn't turn my ears inside out."
Have a good day folks, and hey,

let's be kind to one another.

1 comment:

  1. Really good post, I sure did need that. By the way, our three pups got groomed today. That happens every month.

    ReplyDelete